Light, medium or dark roast? All coffee drinkers have their favourites, but many don’t know why—they just know when they like something. So I thought I would explain how roasting affects your favourite cup.
- Something Special Brewing with Red Door Shelter
- The Importance of Organic Coffee
- How Roasting Changes Coffee Flavour Profile
- Nicaragua Café Femenino
- Sumatra Café Femenino
- Our First Commercial!
- Just Say NO to Bad Hotel Coffee
- Proud to be a K-Cupper?
- Easy Homemade Iced Coffee
- The Clever Dripper - Product Review
I am happy to announce that we have new client from Grise Fiord, the northernmost, year-round inhabited place in Canada!
Something great is brewing at the Stop Community Food Centre!
Located in the West end of Toronto, The Stop Community Food Centre is an amazing non-profit organization that offers a number of programs to help them achieve their mission of increasing access to healthy food for all.