Some time ago, my family and I started contributing coffee donations to Red Door Family Shelter, a Toronto organization that assists families, refugees and women fleeing violence. They have been around for a while—since 1982, when only one other shelter was operating in Toronto. Read more...
- The Dope on Caffeine: Healthy or Unhealthy?
- Mycotoxins and Coffee: Should you be Worried?
- The Importance of Fair Trade Coffee
- Something Special Brewing with Red Door Shelter
- The Importance of Organic Coffee
- How Roasting Changes Coffee Flavour Profile
- Nicaragua Café Femenino
- Sumatra Café Femenino
- Our First Commercial!
- Just Say NO to Bad Hotel Coffee
Posted by Matthew on 6/16/2019